Plugins integration on Chaskiq platform
Chaskiq plugins allows you to build apps that work from directly within the Chaskiq UI.
This means you can bring your workflows and/or product into Chaskiq, making it easy for Agents and customers to see information or take actions that aren't specifically to do with Chaskiq.
- Create an app that ask a lead for it's email
- Create an app that allow leads to click on a button to subscribe or pay a product
- Create an app that allow users to book meetings with our team
Chaskiq live Chat apps, like this:
Note on development
The apps you create will be external applications that will communicate with chaskiq GraphQl API. Nonetheless you may use the internal application to build "trusted" or "integrated plugins" with simple Ruby code, see the code in app/services
Chaskiq apps can be displayed in different contexts of the application, used iether in the live chat by your visitors or into conversations viewed by the agent, in automated chatflows and so on.
Apps can be added in five different places:
- On the Live chat home
- Within Agent's Conversations
- Within ChatBot flows
- Within Messages Messenger*
- Within the Conversation Details Inbox*